Kim Michael WilsonManaging Director
Kim has been involved in Industrial sales, business development, and marketing from the age of 17. He is experienced in:
- The Hire Industry
- Managing Director of 50+ staff in the UK
- Welding & Metal Finishing
- Set up European distribution of welding products
- Power transmission and bearing technology
- Conducted distributor sales development
- Plastics and distribution
- Responsible for recruiting and training sales teams
- Automotive OEM & Aftermarket
- Development of marketing resources
- Building strategy
- Understand STEALTH sales
- Able to present to an audience and promote an idea or product
- Ability to work Independently or as part of a team
- Excellent closer of B2B B2U
- Ability to interface with all levels within a business
- sales Negotiation at all levels in a business
- Able to create sales tools
- Understand buying cycles
- Understand the importance of CRM & E-Marketing
- BOC Industrial Gasses UK & NZ
- Air Arc Welding Supplies
- Welding Torch Company
- NSK Bearings
- APD Plant hire & Sales
- All Holdings marketing & Sales consulting
- PCS Welding Supplies
- Proform Plastics
- Transformed Plastix
- 1974-79 Commercial Apprenticeship with BOC Gasses
- 1996 Part of a design team that created a British Design Award winning product. Responsible for setting up the UK and European distribution and all sales development.
- 2002 Set up All Holdings as a sales and marketing consulting company.
- 2010 Became unit qualified under NEBOSH as an International Health and Safety Manager including control of workplace hazards.
- 2019 Became a partner in Transformed Plastix.
- Kim resides in both Melbourne and New Zealand and works in Melbourne at Transformed Plastix.
- Vinyl record collecting
- Car Restoration