Standards & Accreditations
- Transformed use internal systems to maintain manufacturing standards.
- Workflow is controlled by a production planning process, should Q&A be requested or is a specific customer requirement the Q&A process will be carried out and a 3 copy production checklist will be issued with the work and completed by the operational team, this form has three Q&A check levels, so it highlights to the operator the necessary level of Q&A and provides a format upon which all the records can be made, retained or provided to the client if necessary.
- Transformed will always test measure and conduct visual checks against retained signed record samples before commencing a production work order.
- During the production run the first commercial part will be fully checked, recorded and machine parameters recorded.
- The last production part is also checked, and the results recorded along with a record of the last machinery settings so this can be utilised to update the SOP process.
As requested, checks will be conducted during a production cycle to ensure quality standards are maintained.
Established In 1999